Recently, I’ve had a few people ask me WHY we bought our RV. So, I figured a short little post to explain would be in order. Here goes…
1. We love road trips! Some of our favorite vacations, have been big road trips.
2. We want to road trip without constantly having to check in and out of hotels, without having to sleep in the front seat of our little car when we can’t get into a hotel, and without having to look for food and bathrooms while on the road!
3. We want to take our dogs on vacation with us. This has been awesome for all of us!
4. We want to see more of America than just major freeways and airports.
5. We wanted a new adventure and challenge. Definitely got that one right!
You can see, our reasons were actually quite simple. I could elaborate on each of them, but I don’t think I need to. You get the picture.
And so, we jumped right into it and bought our Airstream. And we’re so glad we did it. It is everything we thought it’d be, plus some. There’s good, and there’s
bad not so good, but the good always outweighs the not so good stuff.
We’re having amazing adventures…big and small adventures, but they’re all adventures that we’ll be talking about for a lifetime!